Celebrate with us for all of your special events!
We offer birthday parties easy for parents and fun for all!
- Pretty Princess: Your party host will take your party princess and her guests on a magic carpet ride where their adventures where they will play games and be treated like royalty.
- Hawaiian Hula: Let us take the birthday party on a Moana themed adventure where they will get to play some tropical games in paradise.
- Frozen Fun: What better way to celebrate than with some Frozen themed fun. All your Frozen Friends will ice skate their way to some freeze dance and snow ball fights.
- Big Bash Block Party: Learn to Line Dance with your friends. Cha Cha Slide, the Wobble, Electric Slide to name a few. You will surely WOW your friends at your next gathering!
- OR customize your own
- 1-10 children: $150
- 1-20 children: $200
- + $5.00 charge for additional children
- Themed games & dances
- Use of our party room
- ½ hour set up time before
- 1 hour of supervised dance time
- ½ hour of cake & presents
$75 non-refundable deposit due at time of reservation. The total balance must be paid 7 days prior to the party.
Birthday Parties at Dance Dimensions are easy on the parents and offer tons of fun for the birthday child and their guests!
· Includes use of party room with a kitchenette, tables and chairs. The kitchenette has a refrigerator, freezer and ice machine.
· We provide you with invitations that include permission slips for each guest. Each guest must bring the signed permission slip to the party.
· Arrive up to 30 minutes early to decorate and set up. Choose one of our themes or use your own theme.
· Party will be 1 ½ hours. 30 minutes for cake and presents, and 1 hour of supervised dance fun in the small studio. The teacher will lead activities such as games, dancing and contests with cool music and plenty of space for lots of fun!
· We do the clean-up!
Check back soon for updated events.
“I just finished the 4 week Adult Hip Hop class and I loved it! It was so, so much fun and I'm so thankful I got to do it. The teacher was amazing. I really hope they have more adult classes! Thank you Dance Dimensions!” —Jewel G.